IIRC, there was an SVN Nautilus plugin...

http://www.lynchconsulting.com.au/blog/index.cfm/2006/12/30/Subversion-plugin-for-Gnome-Nautilus

It didn't work very well when I last tried it in 2004 or 5, but I daresay it's improved.

Hans van der Merwe wrote:
This is what I gathered from a Windows web developer who has just
switched to Linux.

---
Anyone know why there is nothing close to tortoiseSVN for Linux?
Sure IDEs have plugins; eSVN, RapidSVN, KDEsvn, etc exist, but none come
close to the feature set of tortoise.
---

This is his words - what do you think?

(I personally dont use svn clients - we use proprietary stuff at work
(because OSS is viral you know, no really! thats what people believe
here))

Later
Hans

E-mail Disclaimer