Kevin Dupuy wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm having trouble wit Gtkpod 0.99.10, and I'm trying to install an
independent RPM of Gtkpod 0.99.8 (or whatever). I downloaded the file
and double clicked on it, but it appeared it wanted me to extract the
RPM package. Since I know that's not what it's supposed to do, I right
clicked and selected "Open with Install Software". It appeared to start

How can I install these RPMs on SUSE with a GUI?

Who cares?

> Do I need to use the command line?

It's a heck of a lot easier.

--
Kevin Dupuy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yo.media

What's the world coming to when a Baby Bell telephone
company employee can't use a Unix command line.. :-/