I am having trouble installing SLES10 SP1 onto a Dell poweredge 4300
server with a PERC2 RAID card. I have made all 6 drives into a RAID5 and
initialized the logical drive. Then i boot off the SLES10 SP1 CD and and
i get an error "no hard disks were found. Check hardware and try again".
I was able to install SLES9 without any problems and any other OS will
recognize the RAID5 drives. The BIOS of the PERC2 does not seem to be
the problem. I can also abort the install and try to load the megaraid
driver but this never works either.Why won't SLES10 SP1 recognize the
logical drive?