I cannot call up Firefox with the appropriate URL when clicking on a URL in a message in Thunderbird. I am operating both applications under SUSE 10.3 and KDE. I selected Firefox and KDE entered "mozillafirefox" in the KDE Control Center / KDE Components / Component Chooser / Web Browser.

When in Firefox, clicking onto e-mail addresses calls up Thunderbird's message editor.

Am I missing a variable? Or is there something else I must do?

Thanks

dj tuchler