David C. Rankin wrote:
> Aniruddha wrote:
>> Sorry for top posting but this an perfect example I just received in my
>> mailbox:

I fully agree and the secret is to not let them bother you.

On a side note:
If I look at the packman mail dialogue that the OP cited, I come to
think that some people are crazy, to say the very least:
You reasonably cannot expect service levels, immediate support, security
policies and much more, anything delivered immediately and for free,
since this is Linux and therfore it needs to be for free...

If you need such features, you either need to use an enterprise
distribution and pay for what you get or you better stay with Windows,
where you get what you deserve. ;-)

just my $0.02
regards
Eberhard