On Saturday 03 November 2007 09:57:08 pm Jeremy Wahl wrote:

> When I try to enable the Community Repositories in YaST2 Control
> Center on the 10.3 live CD, I get  "No product URL defined to download
> list of repositories from."  This the first thing I did when I booted
> the live CD.

I didn't used any of 2 Live CD's, but it seems that having any repository
enabled before you install system on hard disk has no much sense. Where to
install package that you can see in online repository.

On the other hand after testing amount of available RAM it can be possible to
allow (test) installation, starting with warning that changes will be lost
after computer is shut down. Maybe you can add this to:
  http://en.opensuse.org/Feature_Wishlist
The list is little bit confusing, but be sure that developers look for changes
in this list and adding feature requests that is possible to fullfill to
their database (FATE).

--
Regards,
Rajko.