Hello Jack,

On Mon, 05 Nov 2007, Jack Malone wrote:
> Just wondering what ntp servers people here prefer to use.
> I have done a google search an get a list of the public servers but
> wanted to see which ones people here on the list use.

at work, we've our own Stratum 2 from a regional Stratum 1 and at other
machines, I always use {0,1,2}.fedora.pool.ntp.org. I'm guessing SuSE
respective Novell has a similar pool.

Greetings,
  Robert

--
Robert Scheck
Web: http://www.etes.de         E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 721182
Geschäftsführende Gesellschafter: Markus Espenhain und Jan Theofel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
USt.-Id.Nr.: DE814767446