make sure your DNS works properly this usually happens when reverse
lookups are broken in my experience, that is most likely the cause,
there is a setting you can disable if you will not have a good working
DNS in your environment, I believe it is the GSSAPI options, if you
google search with " slow ssh logins GSSAPI options" not in quotes you
should see some hits.
But, having a good DNS is the best answer.