I am running KDE 3.5.8, and KDE is set up to auto mount things such as a flash
drive, when I plugged in my flash drive the KDE deamon came up and asked what
I wanted to do and listed:
Open in a new window
View Images with Digikam
Do nothing

When I told it to open in a new window konqueror came up and then I got this
error message "hal-storage-mount-removable no <-- (action, result)".  KDE
fail to auto mount it like it should, after I mounted it by hand everything
worked like it should but it would be nice to have auto mount working again.
Is this a common problem with Hal or has any one else at least had this
problem before?