On Friday 09 November 2007, Dave Howorth wrote:
> Constant Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
> > Have probably missed a RandR discussion. But assuming that this is
> > already an older problem, is there a workable solution?
>
> what RandR problem?

On my desktop I cannot change the screensize of my desktop. At the moment I
have problems while working in a 1600x1200 environment. My normal workplace
has for better readability 800x600.
With the the desktop configuration I get "Your server is using the RandR
extension at version 1.2 or greater which does not have any configuration
yet"
A google found a lot of complaints about this RandR (whatever that may be) and
I assumed that on our list there must have been some discussions which I may
have missed because I was not yet on Suse 10.3.