Well, a USB pen drive works just fine - no issues there. The thing is,
why would it have worked in earlier versions (both 9.3 and 10.0), and
not work now? Nothing much happenned to this camera in between my last
try on 10.0 and the 10.3 update - I would say it's unlikely that the
something went wrong with it.

Myrosia