have not personally installed windows in xen but it is my understanding
from what I have read that your processor will have to have VT
technology to be able to support windows in xen.  Windows has not been
modified to be aware of xen as suse has.  The VT technology is what
allows an unmodified OS to see the hardware properly.  Some one correct
me if I am off base on this one.