well, I use a Intel Core2Duo E 6320 processor which is said to support VT.
So I think that it was OK! And anyway I had installed Windows XP! Only
that I was not able to create the ethernet (virtual) with the HOST!

On Nov 15, 2007 9:19 PM, Daryl Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> have not personally installed windows in xen but it is my understanding
> from what I have read that your processor will have to have VT
> technology to be able to support windows in xen.  Windows has not been
> modified to be aware of xen as suse has.  The VT technology is what
> allows an unmodified OS to see the hardware properly.  Some one correct
> me if I am off base on this one.
>
> On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 21:02 +0530, Vaibhav Kaushal wrote:
>

> > Another question I would like to ask which actually is a bit offtopic is:
> >
> > I had tried XEN when I used SLED 10 SP1 (I used it as only this Linux
> > worked on my NEW system ... at the time). But when I installed Windows
> > XP inside XEN, it was unable to detect the ethernet ; even after
> > shutting down the firewall! What could be the problem? Would it have
> > required the drivers (I do not think so).
>

> > > --

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand
binary ... and those who don't!