Sucess!!

I endup disabling xgl, but then I went into the software management, and
checked what version of fglrx was active according to Suse, it was
pointning to the new driver, without uninstalling I selected the lower
version and that led to suse wanting to install the proper version of
the driver again, I went with it, and after that I opened the xlgfr gui
management interface and I selected enable compiz and enable
compiz-fusion, rebooted and now I have compiz fully functional, only
flaw I detected it's that if I raise my resolution above 1024x764 that
disabled 3d and good bye compiz with that, is this a known bug?, or is
supposed to work with any resolution allowed by the driver?

Domo arigato Rajko