On Friday 23 November 2007 03:17:40 Thomas Goettlicher wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> we want to redesign the YaST Control Center. Therefore we are looking
> for a radical new design.
>
> This is your chance to share your ideas regarding YaST Control Center.
>
> Please feel free to contribute with mockups and (unconventional) ideas
> here: http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Development/New_Control_Center

Hi, Thomas. Thanks for asking us about what we'd like to see.

All I really want is for YAST to be faster, especially at downloading updates
from repositories. And why does it have to download a whole new list if I
used it earlier in the day?

I'm not convinced I WANT a radical new design. I don't, as a rule, care all
that much for change for change's sake, but if you give me a better Yast,
I'll learn it.

--
Bob Smits [EMAIL PROTECTED]