Have changed now completely to 10.3 and was happy until I wanted to burn an
copy of the Opensuse 10.3 life for a friend.
K3B told me that there seems to be no carom drive installed. Looking further
into the problem I also found that an inserted CD or DVD did not show up with
the well known question what to do with the inserted medium.
Looking into the hardware list of Yast I did not find any trace of a CD/DVD
ROM. I know I have used the DVD to install 10.3 and I know that everything
worked fine as I was burning my first copy of the life CD some week ago.
Where did the CD vanished to? Could be that this phenomena was already
discussed and I may have missed it. A google did not show up my problem but
masses of USB problems etc..
Could somebody see me through my search for my CD ROM drive?