Hi Robert

You should look on the cx-freeze package in Build Service
[http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mvyskocil/openSUSE_10.3/].
Please note, that the x86_64 rpm has broken script in /usr/bin. The fixed
version was submitted, but only i586 rpm is finished now.

Using is simple

$ cat hello.py
import math

print "hello pi: %f" % (math.pi)

$ FreezePython hello.py
# some messages
# from cx-freeze
$ file hello
hello: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux
2.6.4, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped
$ ./hello
hello pi: 3.141593