On Wednesday 28 November 2007 12:57:44 Michal Vyskocil wrote:
> Hi Robert
>
> You should look on the cx-freeze package in Build Service
> [http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mvyskocil/openSUSE
>_10.3/].

Hello Michal,
   I downloaded cx-freeze rpm but can't install it.
YaST says it can't find cx-freeze.
cx-freeze requires python-devel and rpmlib which are not included with
SuSE 10.3.
python-devel is included with SuSE 10.2 - can I use that one?

Please give more detailed instructions.
Robert

--
http://rwbest.no.sapo.pt/