Tony D'Souza wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> This mailing-list is pitched too high for me. Please
> point me to any resource for OpenSUSE 10.3 which is
> simpler to understand. (I do have elementary knowledge
> of UNIX.) I'm hoping to migrate from WinXP to OpenSUSE
> 100% once I'm confident enough.
>
> Thanks
>
> AE Souza

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Hi, Tony;

    Looks like everyone here is giving you pretty good advice.
    I would like to add, that if you don't understand something on the
list, and would like to, there is usually someone willing to help if you
just ask. If an explanation is over you head, just say so, and a simpler
explanation will usually be offered.

                                     -ED-

P.S. Sorry, didn't mean to send that direct.