I've already been through these cmds and many more but I have been
unable to come
up with a combination that will convert the files and then put them in a
new structure that
has all the same subdirs that the original has.

get file, convert file, put file in the same subdir as original but in
new structure.

I have the new directory structure built.  That was easy, find . -type d
-exec mkdir -p ../Dir2/{} \;
where Dir1 was original and Dir2 is the new structure.

I just haven't come up with the right combination to put the files in
the proper subdir under Dir2.
I'm also having problems with

--

Randal Jarrett  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>