On Thursday 06 December 2007 20:59, Randal Jarrett wrote:
> I've already been through these cmds and many more but I have been
> unable to come up with a combination that will convert the files and
> then put them in a new structure that has all the same subdirs that
> the original has.

I have disqualified / recused myself from this exercise.

Last night while I was trying to put something together for you, I wiped
out 40 critical source files from my current project. Then I discovered
that "Keep" (an rdiff-backup frontend) has some ... problems.

I was able to manually approximate what Keep's restore operation is
supposed to do, but it was a tense hour...

Randall Schulz