I have a server with an LSI 1030 RAID controller on the motherboard.  It
has two drives attached and set up to be mirrored.  I booted from a SuSE
10.2 CD and installed and everything went great.  After install, it ran
for a couple of days, and I rebooted.  Now it tells me "Error loading
operating system."  I know this a rather vague error, but can anyone
give me any pointers as to where I should start looking for trouble?

Drew Burchett
United Systems & Software
http://www.united-systems.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
message.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner
and is believed to be clean.