Hi list,

I am now completely onto the Linux OS (openSUSE 10.3). I removed
Windows XP from system except that I have it installed on VMware and
VirtualBox for some apps that WINE can't run and for college projects
purpose.

Now I have all the partitions in the EXT3 format. I want my external
devices to be in ext3 format. However I want to access them in the R/W
mode under other Windows OS. Is there any app so that I can do that?

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand
binary ... and those who don't!