On Saturday 22 December 2007 11:39:22 Chris Arnold wrote:
> Kevin Dupuy wrote:
> > It is possible to do this with Compiz Fusion:
> > http://en.opensuse.org/Compiz_fusion
>
> When folowing this page, i get confused. I have compiz installed and
> using desktop effects. The way i am reading this is compiz-fusion is
> different that just compiz? So, i first have to install compiz-fusion?
> If this is right, can i just install compiz-fusion with the one-click
> install and not uninstall compiz?

Chris,
You can install compiz-fusion using one-click without first uninstalling
compiz. Yast will take care of dependicies, obsoletes etc. I have done this
successfully on 2 systems.

I have both KDE and Gnome desktops installed (although I generally use KDE) so
I used the one-click install for compiz-fusion-all. Works great.

Regards,
Rodney.