> On the other hand it's not consistent with "...and xmas ties on. This is
> the xmas works outing".
>
> No, "Anoraks off" meant "stop being nerdy"

Almost. But not quite. You failed to take the phrases in the context in which
they were trying to penetrate. '...Xmas ties on.', actually means 'ask me for
the next dance'. Or at the very least, 'You're looking good tonight, did you
buy that dress with the money you saved by ditching NT'. Answer: Yes. A large
G&T would be just fine.

To get back to the point, the saleseman tells me w2000 is better than what
I've installed myself. NFS. And the girls can all use office like they have
at home with all the menus in the same place.

What do you say?
L xx