primm wrote:

> OK guys. Anoraks off and xmas ties on. This is the works xmas outing. Hands
> up:
> Which of the posters to this thread actually runs a network? That works.

LOL, good one. I "run a network" at my home office - rather smallish, 7
linux boxes, and 3 macs, but I do have similar things going on in much
bigger environments at various client locations. Typically in such
cases, the "network" is run by the cisco experts, but we unix people do
manage clients and servers that live on those networks.

Joe