Rajko M. wrote:
On Thursday 27 December 2007 08:58:07 pm Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
Quoting Carlos E. R. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

The Thursday 2007-12-27 at 17:11 -0600, Jeffrey L. Taylor wrote:
Has anyone used fcron from the OpenSuSE Build Service?  My laptop isn't
on 24x7 or even reliably on at any given time in the day.  There are
several jobs
that need to be run every day.
Then you can create an script in /etc/cron.daily/
Will it run every day, even if the system is suspended to disk at the
nominal scheduled time?

Once before it was running 15 min after boot if it missed schedule. I don't know about wake from suspend.

yes, the /etc/cron.{hourly,daily,weekly,monthly} scripts each
touch a file, and then test the time that the file was last
touched to see if it should be run again.