On Saturday 29 December 2007 08:27, Mike McMullin wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 14:13 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > On Friday 28 December 2007 15:10, Alfredo Cedeño Borges wrote:
> > > Can somebody please help me to do this?
> > > TIA (Thanks In Advance)
> >
> > <http://store.apple.com/>
> >
> > > Alfredo.
> >
> > RRS
>
>   But can you install it on non-Apple hardware?

All the Macs for the past couple of years have been based on Intel x86
processors, so in principle, yes.

But in reality, it seems that it depends on how resourceful you are.
MacOS itself (apart from the open-source Unix infrastructure) is
supposed to rely on Mac-specific hardware, but I seem to recall hearing
about people finding work-arounds for those interlocks.

Randall Schulz