Greg Freemyer wrote:
> If there are any developers onlne, thanks fro great improvements.
>
> FYI: The only glitch I had was having to upgrade to nspluginwrapper
> 0.9.91.5 manually.  Would be nice if that was part of one-click
> install.

The reason why you needed nspluginwrapper 0.9.91.5 is the flash-player
update you got recently.
So the correct solution would need to be in the flash-player package
probably.
It should require nspluginwrapper >= 0.9.91.5 for x86_64 architecture
since the older version doesn't work anymore with the newer flash
plugin. (that's only a sidenote since it's nothing a user should have to
care about)

Wolfgang