Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Moby wrote:
I second that thanks to the developers for their hard work.  My list of
issues, at present, stands at:

1)  Print preview results in a crash.

That's most probably the same for FF3 and FF2 and is a bug in gtk2 which
has been fixed already. Probably not if you are using gtk2 from
GNOME:STABLE.
The official fixed version is
gtk2-2.12.0-5.4

Wolfgang
Many thanks Wolfang, that is exactly what it is. Does anyone on here know when or how often GNOME:STABLE is updated?

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin