I had a trail license of VMware, and it is coming to its end and I have to say
I wasn't to impressed with it so I am working on uninstalling that and using
Xen.  I have Xen installed and I have my broadcom wireless card installed
with NDISwrapper so I thought maybe if I installed then Xen Kenel module
maybe it will work, I was wrong.  My wireless card is properally configured
in YaST and I have the driver currently running with NDISwrapper, so is there
a way to get this to work under xen?

Thanks in advance