On Sun January 13 2008 04:04:43 Rastislav Krupanský wrote:
> Yes, i can confirm problem with booting.I´ve downloaded it twice and
> it doesn´t want to boot.
>
> Regards, Rasto
>
> Dňa Sun, 13 Jan 2008 03:38:41 +0100 Basil Chupin
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > Appears to be a waste of time downloading this file because it
> > won't boot. I think the autoloader is missing.

Strange.
Mine boots fine. I get first a Grub menu similar to 10.3, but
offering "KDE 4 Live"  and "Failsafe KDE 4 Live" before "hard disk" and
then it booted directly into KDE4 and I've tried out a few widgets and
settings without problems. It is cool.

--
Carlos FL
 "It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.  By