Hi,
      I decided to update my kde yesterday unfortunately. First I had
the problem of a parse error in sudoers, then after fixing that kdesu
says the root password is wrong. I used kdebase3-3.5.8-38.i586 from the
presently unavailable factory repo and attempts at downgrading produce a
web of removals in yast.
Can anybody give me a clue as to where the broken link between kdesu and
su is? Su works perfectly and I can start things from konsole using su.
Dave