Hi list,

- google (gmail) just made it possible to use IMAP for retrieval of mail.
I use SuSE10.2/KDE3.5.8-release 22.3/Kmail 1.9.5

But when I set up a folder (I name it GOOGLEMAIL) and connects to my gmail
account using the IMAP protocol, Kmail fetches 119320 (!) headers. But I only
have around 40000 mails in my Gmail account (total including spam).

And during the proces, Kmail has a tendency to crash. So I restart Kmail and
it continues to collect headers.

- I don't understand...