I have on the desktop some Java programs which are displayed as generic icons.
I have much better icons, or can make, much more intuitive icons for these. How
must I go about replacing one for the other?

What, if anything, must I do to convert Windows or OS/2 icons for use in the
Llinux desktop?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Old Fart n. slang (old fart'; in New England, old faaht') Tribal Elder. Used in
deprecation especially by males younger than 20 years.