This is the second time a email on my POP3 mail server has caused kmail to
spit out the "Can not preform LIST operation".  After going through the web
system for my email and cleaning it up Kmail works fine.  I want to know if
anyone here in the mailing list has any clue what in an email could cause
kmail to do this so I can set up a filter on my mail account with the server
to do something, probably send it my linuxmail.org email address, or if it is
possable to use fetchmail and download the messages off of the server and
feed them to kmail one by one until I hit the one that causes kmail to give
this error and use that as a guide for that filter.