M9. wrote:

I would not worry about the error message, as long as the app runs...
with the 1.5 version, you got the message,*and* no connecting, or
working app...
(might even the message is still there when i run mercury, the messenger
that could not connect to the server, i would have to look, when i start
from shell, but after it worked, i called the app from Alt+F2..)

And why would you change to a lesser app, just because of an error
message anyway?

Well all nice people. I carry on using Antivir.
Many thanks to you all.
--
Venlig hilsen - Best regards - Erik Jakobsen
Licensed HAM-RADIO with the callsign OZ4KK