I have said many times that the ".3" releases should stop being innovative
and  just be a cumulative of the ".0" + ".1"+".2" + fixes and IT should get
the 2 years of updates alone. This way those wishing to avoid "cutting edge"
would  be able to load a Distro with very little "gotcha's" . This would not
really be an "LTS" as much as a "this one is absolutely not beta" version.
 Novell could actually profit from this in that it's support of the ".3" could
 relate more directly to "SP's" for SLE.
 but I'm just a "country bumkin", what do I know!  LOL

--
James Tremblay
Director of Technology