On Tuesday 29 January 2008 11:49:19 Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm about to purchase a (Lenovo) ThinkPad X61 prof laptop.
> With 2G RAM, 100Gbyte SCSI (!) 7200 rpm HD, ATI GL and so.

One problem with Lenovo thinkpads (and, I guess, other vendors as well) is
that it's not enough to just say "X61". They change their hardware without
changing the model name/number.

So the only way anyone is going to give you an answer that will apply to the
exact model you're looking at, is if you give the exact hardware in it

Anders

--
Madness takes its toll