Well, I actually wrote the original two uses of the PropertyTag (which you
are correct - is in fact 3, would you believe I didn't know about the third
one? ;))

But who writes the docs is fairly irrelevant IMHO - we have better docs for
the PropertyTag now *cheer* lets move on and document other things.

Cheers,
Mike

On 11/11/02 11:09 AM, "boxed" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: