Jason Carreira wrote:
Maybe, but is it an acceptable level of complexity for the benefits
(simplictiy, security, etc) it provides? For instance, I would like
to have all of my JSP pages under WEB-INF, so they can only be used
from the servlet, rather than being accessed directly, which would
most likely cause them to break, since the context hasn't been set up
for them.
I don't think that's even theoretically possible. Velocity would work, of course, but I don't think JSP's would. Setting up a security constraint so that noone could access *.jsp would do the trick though.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]