Jason Carreira wrote:
I remember Rickard was talking about something to prevent 2 submits, but
I'm not sure what it was...
I proposed the ability to associate URL's with actions. When the URL is requested the action is executed and the association is removed. This removes the need for any Javascript solution or any hidden fields or any such tricks.

And this is also how the Portlet API is going to work. The only "problem" with it is that you'd have to use a JSP tag or similar to generate the URL.

IMHO it's the best solution to this problem.

/Rickard

This SF.NET email is sponsored by: A Thawte Code Signing Certificate is essential in establishing user confidence by providing assurance of authenticity and code integrity. Download our Free Code Signing guide: