Chris Nokleberg wrote:
I have an idea: how about adding an interface "Model" that has one method "Object getModel()". It would be implemented in ActionSupport as:
public Object getModel() { return this; }
It is a good idea. Maverick does something similar, I think.

Might I suggest that the method be:
Object model()

"getModel" makes it a property, which then becomes part of the model itself.
hm.. IIRC model() is also a property (both "getModel" and "model" is tested if the "model" property is accessed.

*If* I recall correctly we might as well use getModel(), since it looks cleaner.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]