----- Original Message -----
From: "Rickard Öberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [OS-webwork] Action Properties & HttpSession

> By using this one could avoid doing form names such as
> "myBean/oneProperty" and simply use "oneProperty" instead, if the
> getModel() method returns the model to be used both as "input" and as
> "result".

But if your bean contains other beans then you still have to use names like
"otherBean/newProperty", and if you today use several beans in your action
you would have to create a wrapper class for them to use as the model
(instead of just adding a get method for each bean in the action).
So I do not see a very big practical advantage with the proposed addition.
However, I am not "against" it if you find it useful, as long as the old way
of doing it still works.

Cheers,

Dick