Title: [ww2/xw1] Actions in JavaScript & other languages

Hi all! :)

How's the support in WebWork2 and XWork for creating actions in _javascript_ or other BeanShell languages? I see that js.jar is included in the XWork lib dirs, but I don't see any trace of an ActionInvocation or ActionProxy that does that.

Is it possible, practical, or desirable, to have WW2/XW actions written in other languages? This is one of the things that are holding me back in Inectis [http://inectis.dev.java.net], which uses WW1 + _javascript_ actions.

Thanks!
-cv