Hi!

I can not understand why I get arrays (instead of Strings) when OGNL populates my list in my action!

In action:

// Use OgnlList so we don't get out of bounds
private List theList = new OgnlList(String.class)

public List getList() {
        return theList;
}

In view:

<input type="text" name="list[1]" size="2" maxlength="2">
<input type="text" name="list[2]" size="2" maxlength="2">
and so on...

Then in my action, theList will contain an array of size 1 in position 1 and 2. Of course I want the string object directly in theList.

I'm using the latest from cvs. (ww2, xw)

Thanks
Jonas