Jason Carreira wrote:
webwork.configuration.xml.reload=true

In your webwork.properties to tell it to check and automatically reload
XML configuration files (this includes the xwork.xml file and any other
included xwork configuration files, validation.xml files, and type
conversion .properties files right now).

As far as being able to have the one Xwork.jar and have multiple
configurations, that's a good idea... Please add a Jira issue. I've
always hated that Singleton, so we can look at how to get rid of it. In
the meantime, is it possible to have the one xwork.jar file and have
Jboss load it individually in the classloader of each web app (instead
of just once in the server classloader)?

No, but you can have it appear as one singleton while it really is many by doing a classloader switch internally.

E.g.:
Map clSettings = new HashMap();
String getFoo(String bar)
{
Map settings = (Map)clSettings.get(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassloader());
if (settings == null)

   return (String)settings.get(bar);
}

This at least gives you one "singleton" per deployment. If you use a WeakHashmap for clSettings you can even have the stated be garbage collected properly.

/Rickard