On Friday 05 December 2003 17:53, Jason Carreira wrote:

> As far as being able to have the one Xwork.jar and have multiple
> configurations, that's a good idea... Please add a Jira issue. I've
> always hated that Singleton, so we can look at how to get rid of it. In
> the meantime, is it possible to have the one xwork.jar file and have
> Jboss load it individually in the classloader of each web app (instead
> of just once in the server classloader)?

Actually, there is a way to do that.  With JBoss 3.2.x, if you package your
war inside an .ear and place the following as jboss-app.xml in the ear
META-INF directory, JBoss will use a separate classloader for the application
(instead of the default flat classloader).

<jboss-app>
    <loader-repository>:loader=xxx.ear</loader-repository>
</jboss-app>

The "xxx.ear" can be anything as far as I know, as long as each ear has a
different string - afaik it's just an id for the classloader. I usually just
use the same name as the .ear file. Works fine for me :).

//Petri