From: "Dick Zetterberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [OS-webwork] Empty string property now "" instead of null?

In WW1.3 and 1.4 a string parameter that is empty will set the string
property to the empty string. Not null.
If your program choose to interpret this as null that is up to you. How can
you otherwise see the difference between a parameter that is not sent in at
all and one that is sent in but is empty?

Cheers,

Dick Zetterberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]