Guys,

For my last post with no answers I have found this one :) ... but it's not working at
velocity,
ideas?

#tag( Radio "name='comVisita' list='{ 'SIM' : '0' , 'NÃO' : '1' }'" )

thanks

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Sent by:                                     To:       [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      ceforge.net                                  Subject:  RE:
[OS-webwork] how should i display a radio button Yes/No combo?

                      09/10/2003 02:49

                      Please respond to

                      opensymphony-webwork

Why not just do this:

<webwork:select label="Answer" name="answer"
                list="{'Yes' : 'false', 'No', : 'true'}" />